Touch and Body Systems
There are many modalities of touch and body system healing
Healing modalities are different ways to heal using energy. The energy is the same, but the application of the energy will be different. We offer here, different types of healing modalities or tools and techniques for you to use which fit into your thoughts and beliefs. Eventually, as your thoughts and beliefs change you will have no need for healing modalities as you realize the healing was always inside of you.
As one metaphysical teacher states, healing modalities are permission slips. These permission slips register with the consciousness of the body and change the way the body uses energy, but first the thoughts and beliefs of the person must ok the modality as true or able to bring benefit to the body. It must make sense to the person first. The consciousness then believes the modality has the ability to heal, hence, it gives permission for the consciousness of the cells to heal using the techniques and tools offered.
These modalities may use a teacher or a facilitator to help you move the energy in your body. These teachers or helpers can be a counselor, a reiki healer, metaphysical teachers, it can be a vibration brought through colors and tones, through touch as with a massage therapist or zone therapist, the vibration of words and affirmations, and on and on and on. Realize, these modalities will work with the "science" of the body and create a healing, when allowed or given "permission", but the root cause of all energy blocks is the thoughts and beliefs of the person. You are the creator of your life, your dis-ease, your abundance, your prosperity, your health, and it's all about your beliefs or the thoughts you keep thinking.
Trust the modality you are drawn to, let your intuition guide you. Know that you are a creator and have always had the ability to heal, you just never consciously chose it.
• Zone Therapy is an alternative therapy based on anatomy, physiology, immunobiology, and pathology, that uses the body's own healing processes in it's entirety to normalize blood and lymph circulation, hormone balance, digestion, and elimination through the autonomic nervous system. Pressure points on the feet are used.
• Massage Therapy is manual manipulation of soft body tissues (muscle, connective tissue, tendons and ligaments) to enhance a person's health and well-being through unblocking the body's movement of energy
• Reiki a healing technique based on the principle that the therapist can channel energy into the patient by means of touch, to activate the natural healing processes of the patient's body and restore physical and emotional well-being.
• Accupuncture a system of complementary medicine involving pricking the skin or tissues with needles, used to alleviate pain and to treat various physical, mental, and emotional conditions. Originating in ancient China, acupuncture is now widely practiced in the West. This modality removes blockages and allows the chi or energy in the body to flow freely.
• Nutritional Science is the process of nourishing or being nourished, especially the process by which a living organism assimilates food and uses it for growth and for replacement of tissues. Nutrition and the energy of vitamins and foods helps with repair and movement of energy systems throughout the body system.
• Chiropractic Manipulation is a system of complementary medicine based on the diagnosis and manipulative treatment of misalignments of the joints, especially those of the spinal column, which are held to cause other disorders by affecting the nerves, muscles, and organs by blocking energy flow.
• Color Therapy often is a form of chakra healing, correcting color imbalances and their energetic fields in the body system
- Aromatherapy is a form of alternative medicine that uses volatile liquid plant materials, known as essential oils (EOs), and other aromatic compounds from plants for the purpose of affecting a person's mood or health and enhancing the energy vibration in the body system
These are only a few healing modalities, there are many more.