We offer this tool and technique to heal the causes of unwanted conditions due to the unbalance of the Root Chakra.
Let's look at the affects of thoughts and intentions on the Root Chakra, the first of the 7 Seals of the body.
The root chakra is the first chakra and is located at the base of the spine. It is the root of your being and establishes the deepest connections with your physical body, your environment and the Earth. Muladhara is the most instinctual of all chakras — it is your survival center.
The root chakra grounds the physical self to the energies of the earth. You must honor and maintain the physical body to reach for the stars. When it's balanced, you have more vitality, courage, self-confidence.
Common physical symptoms of an unbalanced root chakra: lower-back pain, sciatica, varicose veins, constipation, diarrhea, rectal/anal problems, impotence, water retention, and problems with groin, hips, legs, knees, calves, ankles, and feet.
So let's get to the "how do I heal" part. Here are some tools and techniques or healing modalities for the root chakra: While preforming these modalities include the intention for healing.
- Food. Any naturally red food carries the vibration of the root chakra (tomatoes, strawberries, red peppers, etc.)
- Color. Gaze upon or wear red.
- Tone. The root chakra resonates at a "C" note.
- Crystals. The red tigers eye, citrine, hematite helps balance the root chakra. Google for more suggestions on other crystals. Wear them, put them in your pockets, hold them.
- Affirmations. Chant "I Live". You may also include phrases such as "I AM one with the Divine Creator source."
- Essential Oils. Ylang Ylang, Angelic root, viveter, patchouli, frankincense, myrrh. Inhale or apply to chakra
- Yoga / Exercise. Anything to get the energy moving, especially anything moving lower portion of body.
We thank you for spending your time here.
We send you love,