Alchemy; the medieval forerunner of chemistry, based on the supposed transformation of matter, a seemingly magical process of transformation, creation, or combination.
Becoming an Alchemist has long been understood becoming a magician or someone who can manipulate form and matter to create a desired form or state, such as a medicine, an elixir or a response. It was believed to be a long process, which was true, but with the energies now coming to earth, this process has accelerated.
There are two types of Alchemists; spiritual and practical. For our purposes, we'll talk about spiritual alchemy. In both types of alchemy, three elements are used; Mercury, Sulphur and Salt.
- Mercury is Spirit of the element
- Sulphur is the Soul or the Consciousness
- Salt is the Body ( We are constructed of 12 basic cell salts, check out Schussler Cell Salts for another healing modality to balance salts and minerals in your body)
-- Robert Allen Bartlett, “Real Alchemy”
So, doesn't this make us Spiritual Alchemists? We are Spirit, Soul and Body. With these three elements, we use our thoughts and emotions (psychic and instinctual forces) to create our lives. Our lives are a manifestation or a representation of how we use these elements. We create a form or "state of being" depending on the emotions we choose in each moment.
So let's apply this to the Creation Equation. Thoughts + Emotions = Reaction .
Quantum physicists and scientists (Dr. Emoto) have proven that thoughts and intentions can change the form and structure of water. Everything has molecules of water.
- the air we breathe
- people (even unkind people)
- earth and bodies of water
- clouds, all types of weather
- chem trails (yep, I slipped this one in, keep reading to find out why)
- and more
What will happen if we all realize we are Spiritual Alchemists and start using this power to change the molecules of the world? Based on scientific research, it IS possible.
So, let's use this Spiritual Alchemy Creation Equation:
Use your elemental body (salt), spirit (mercury) and soul (sulphur) to create this in your consciousness:
Thought - Create a beautiful and loving world
Emotion - Unconditional love for everything (become nonjudgmental)
Reaction - A world of peace, love, joy, abundance.
Use this and apply it to the air we breathe, people, earth, clouds and all weather, chem trails (yep, we can change them), our food and more.
LOVE is called the Universal Healer. This vibration of LOVE is so powerful, it will transform everything around you, nothing can block it, nothing. All vibrations are at the mercy of the transforming love frequency/vibration. This is science. You are a Spiritual Alchemist. Knowing this, do you feel a responsibility to use it for the greater good? Should we not be the change we want to see in this world?
Let's do this together. Let's take a few times throughout our day to become mindful and conscious of ourselves or to pray (whatever word feels comfortable).
- Take a deep breath, use the Creation Equation.
- Intend to bring love and healing to the those and the world around you.
- Feel a golden light come up from the earth, thru your feet, up your legs, up your spinal column and into your heart.
- Now feel the golden light radiate from your heart, slowly encompassing your body, the place around you, the city or town you are in, and radiate out to eventually cover the whole planet.
Now be conscious and mindful of your experience in the moment. The love that is reflected back into your life will change you, too.
Join us, as we join the world in this Spiritual Alchemy.
Thank you for spending your time here,
Gratitudeh2o Staff Member # 1